Welcome to Itty Bitty Celtic Witch!
Feel free to peruse the handcrafted magical creations while you're here. Each item is handmade by me (the Itty Bitty Celtic Witch) using quality crystals, herbs and magical intent!
Have a most magickal day,
Sarah The Itty Bitty Celtic Witch
Through Etsy I accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal. Should you wish to cancel your order you must do so within approximately twenty-four hours.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
If an item is damaged, i.e. you purchase a pair of earrings and they break, or a spell bottle becomes damaged during shipping, if you cover the cost of the return shipping to my address I will aim to fix the item and have it returned to you as soon as possible.
Should you decide to cancel your order you must do so before the item is shipped. I usually aim to ship out products within one to two days though if I am able to I will ship your purchase the same day. Please note that once an item is shipped you cannot cancel your order due to material costs.
Once an item is shipped I cannot refund your order.
Due to the nature of Tarot & Oracle Readings, I do not refund readings.
Due to legal reasons, I am required to state that all magical items and tarot readings sold within the shop are for entertainment purposes only as curios.
Using these items does not guarantee the success of spells or that you will receive money, love, good-health etc.
If you are experiencing physical or mental health problems please seek out proper medical care from a licensed doctor.
All of the metaphysical information provided in Itty Bitty Celtic Witch listings is for entertainment purposes only as all items are sold as entertainment or curios. Itty Bitty Celtic Witch is not liable for any damages caused to personal property as a result of the use or misuse of a product.
That being said I use the same spells and crystal healing methods within my own practices and take my work seriously.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order or tarot reading for example, by contacting me directly)
The Legal Bases I Use to Collect Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil and ship your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list, through a shipping confirmation email I send after an order has been shipped.
-If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies like Canada Post. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to ship you your orders.
- Business Transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in Canada, where I am located and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
-Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sarah Empey, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Sarah Empey, 1507-1280 Rue Saint Jacques, Montreal, Quebec H3C 0G1